Thursday, October 1, 2009

Scripture Memory Workout for October 1st



It's officially Fall. Today in Ontario, it's a crispy cold morning, the sky is blue and the trees are turning shades of gold and orange and red.


When Fall happens it makes us sit up and take notice.


My Scripture memory verses for this week remind me that everything in this big world points to God's compassion and love for His children.


Ps 103:12-14 "As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgression from us. As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him. For He knows how we are formed and remembers that we are dust."


What is your memory verse? How does it remind you of God's love for you?

2 comments:

  1. On Oct.5 I will be posting a devotion inspired by Linda Anderson's "Mom to Mom" study and based on this verse which I feel I need to memorize:

    Eph 6:4

    "Fathers, do not exasperated yor children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord." (NIV)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My verse this time is one of the ones Beth chose. I have been having a real struggle lately, trying to remember what I asked the Lord to teach me because something is up!!

    Isaiah 7:9b NIV…

    “If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all.”

    Sometimes I feel all I can do is stand.

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to post your comment here. Please sign your first name at the end (last name is optional)